Roll Screen Bellows
Are you looking to buy bellows for applications wherein space is a constraint? Your search ends here at Nabell USA Corp, as we provide roll screen bellows that require less space for installation. These bellows fit where standard compressed bellows cannot and make a perfect cover for machine parts. Available in custom sizes, roll screen bellows protect the components from dust, dirt or foreign particles.
Are you looking to buy bellows for applications wherein space is a constraint? Your search ends here at Nabell USA Corp, as we provide roll screen bellows that require less space for installation. These bellows fit where standard compressed bellows cannot and make a perfect cover for machine parts. Available in custom sizes, roll screen bellows protect the components from dust, dirt or foreign particles. These economical covers are quick to install and can extend/retract with the movement of your machine.
Specifications of Roll Screen Bellows by Nabell
Widely established as an industry-leader with best-in-class processes and a qualified team of engineers, we are equipped to customize your bellows on par with your application requirements. Simple to install and affordably priced, our roll screen covers are made utilizing the following specifications.
- Applied Processes: Made from high-quality materials and fabrics, our roll screen bellows and covers are manufactured utilizing sewing, welding and laminating techniques. Our expertise in these processes enable us to help you design a perfect fit for your application.
- Base Materials: We have a diverse inventory of base materials including:
- Aluminized Kevlar
- Neoprene coated Nylo
- Polyurethane coated Polyester
- Silicone Fiberglass cloth
- Polyurethane coated Nylon
- Preoxydized Kevlar
- Polyurethane coated Nomex
- PVC Coated Polyester
- Material Thickness: With a single layer or multi-layer construction including outer fabric, core material(s), and inner fabric, the above-mentioned materials for our roll screen covers have a thickness ranging from 0.2mm ~ 1.17mm.
- Color: Dependent on base material and applied process. Custom colors may be available.
- Packaging: We individually package and adhere to your specific requirements.
- Delivery Time: Our general delivery is 4-5 weeks for our roll screen bellows. We also work to accommodate rush orders, especially customers with MRO requirements.
- File Types Accepted: DWG, DXF, STEP, and Native SolidWORKS formats.
- Tooling Costs: Generally, None
Applications of Roll Screen Bellows
Customers from varied industrial sectors including manufacturing, medical and general industries, among others, have benefited from our roll screen bellows. These bellows, which are the simplest form of a protective cover, are designed to protect the following and more.
- Laser cutters
- Plasma cutters
- Water jet cutters
- Measuring machines
- Lift tables
- Milling machines
- Machine tools
- Wood-working machines
- Piston rods and guides
- Robot and Robot Arms
Certifications and Standards
With over forty-seven years of world-class design and manufacturing experience, compliance and certification requirements have become a “norm” for us and the industries we serve. We utilize ISO 9001:2015 as our Quality Management System and meet or exceed many standards such as; REACH, RoHS, COC, FAIR CONFLICT Minerals, UL94 VTM-0 (flame-resistant test) and many other special requirements from our customers.
At Nabell USA Corp, you get freedom to customize bellows to rightly suit your application requirements. Manufactured from the finest range of materials, these are not only low on maintenance but also high in performance in strenuous environmental conditions. Our roll screen covers can protect machines that are exposed to hot chips, grit, dust, and other abrasive particles. Get in touch with our team of experienced designers and engineers to see how we can custom manufacture the perfect roll screen for your project.
|Material Thickness||0.2mm ~ 1.17mm|
|Base Material Selection||Aluminized Kevlar, Polyurethane, Neoprene coated Nylon, Polyurethane coated Polyester, Silicone Fiberglass cloth, Polyurethane coated Nylon, preoxydized Kevlar, Polyurethane coated Nomex and PVC Coated Polyester|
|Color||Varies depending on material choice|
|Packaging||To customers specifications|
|Industry for Use||machine tool, general industrial, medical|
|Delivery Time||Generally 4-5 weeks|
|Drawing Type Accepted||DWG, DXF, STEP, Native SolidWORKS|
|Tooling Cost||Generally none|