With the increasing need for precision, cost-effectiveness, and quick turnaround times in manufacturing, precision machining has emerged as a key requirement across industries. As a result, many precision machine shops have emerged across the US. These precision machining shops are specialized manufacturing facilities equipped with CNC machines, laser, waterjet and plasma cutting devices, finishing processes and so on, which allow manufacturers to achieve precision, tight tolerances, and complex part geometries easily.
Having said that, not all precision machine shops are made the same, they may not be well-equipped to meet your needs. If you operate in North Carolina and are looking to partner with a trusted precision machine shop that delivers what it says then Nabell USA Corporation is the best choice. This post introduces you to eight reasons that make Nabell a top precision machine shop in North Carolina.
8 Reasons for Partnering with Nabell in North Carolina for Precision Machining Services
Nabell, which continues as a leading custom bellows manufacturer, has emerged as a top contender for a precision machine shop in North Carolina. The following features of its services offer it a leading edge over its competitors.
- Integrated Manufacturing Services: Nabell is one of the few precision machining shops in North Carolina that offer integrated manufacturing services. Partnering with Nabell mean that you are a part of the manufacturing process and that you will work together from design to production. If your product requires metal fabrication, machining, and surface finishing Nabell can help. The company offers different types of machining services – like manual and CNC machining, 3D printing, laser and plasma cutting, bending & forming, welding, roto finishing, and so on. Managing all these manufacturing processes under one roof at its expansive 17,500 sq.ft machine shop helps the company to assure quality and quick turnaround times.
- State-of-the-Art Technology: What separates precision machining shops from regular machine shops? The answer lies in the technology they have invested in. Nabell has invested in several advanced machines that can perform a range of operations efficiently while assuring high part quality at the same time. The following are only a few examples of machines:
- CNC Plotter Cutter – (x2) Autometrix 7K & Argon
- CNC Router – (x2) MultiCam Apex3R & 3000
- 3D Printer – ABS w/polycarbonate
- Press Brake – AMADA HRB8025 (88 Ton)
- LASER – AMADA ENSIS 3015 AJ 6Kw Fiber Laser w/Cycle Loader – AMADA AMS 3015 CL
- Plasma Cutter – Hypertherm PMX45
- Band Saw – DAKE Horizontal Model SE912 & DAKE Vertical Model V-26
- Vibratory Roto-Finish – Hammond GEMINI 7
- Turret Mill – JET 690183 JTM-4VS
- Diverse Capabilities: Not all precision machining shops can handle all types of projects, but Nabell can handle many. Over the years, the company has developed various capabilities required to create the parts with precision, especially the ones with complex part geometries, and tight tolerances. They staff with mechanical engineers trained in AutoCAD (2D) and SolidWorks (3D) software. The company generally employs the following precision machining techniques to meet the machining requirements.
- Conventional & CNC Machining
- Laser and Router Cutting
- Welding & Fabrication
- Milling, Drilling & Tapping
- Prototyping & Production Fixture Builds
- 3-D Printed Prototyping & Production
- Machine Fixture Modification
- CAD: Computer-Aided Design
- CAM: Computer-Aided Manufacturing
- Vast Industry Experience: Nabell has had the privilege of assisting industrial clients in complex projects, which are usually not attempted by many precision machining service providers in North Carolina. The company prides itself on the ability to produce “one-off” components for the inventors and jobshops as well as full production runs for its clients across the following industries.
- Aerospace & Automation
- Machine Tool
- Medical & Scientific
- Automotive & Agriculture
- OEM Subcontractors
- Hobbyists – Inventors – Jobshops
- Quality: Since its inception, Nabell is committed to delivering quality products to its customers. As a result, they follow stringent quality management procedures that help ensure every component or product developed meets the highest standards of reliability, accuracy, and performance. The company is ISO 9001:2015 certified, which shows its commitment to quality and high standards of craftsmanship.
- Timely Delivery: Meeting deadlines or delivering projects on time, without compromising on quality differentiates Nabell from its competitors. With their effective project management, efficient production processes, and clear communication, the company ensures timely delivery of finished products.
- Strong Customer Relationships: Nabell focuses on long-term customer relationships and takes pride that most business comes through referrals and repeat business. Being a customer-centric company, Nabell prioritizes open and transparent communication with clients throughout the manufacturing phases. They provide regular updates to clients and seek their feedback wherever required. This approach fosters trust and collaboration.
- Competitive Pricing: Nabell has proven that precision machining services can be relatively inexpensive. They always strive to provide value for money, ensuring the clients receive the best services and fair pricing.
Overall, Nabell’s integrated machining services, technology investments, industrial experience, competitive pricing, quality, timely delivery, focus on customer relationships, and so on are a few features that make it one of the most popular precision machining shops in North Carolina. If you are looking to partner with a new precision machine shop for your project, you can contact their engineers, directly, to discuss your project requirements.