Collaborative robots, popularly named cobots, have gained immense traction in recent years for obvious reasons. They are designed to work along with humans across industrial and commercial facilities for different tasks such as grinding, polishing, welding, transporting across an area, and more. These advanced machines may get damaged due to continuous operations and extreme environmental conditions. Also, they may be affected by dirt, moisture, contaminants, and so on. This is why protecting their parts, especially arms, is important to ensure unmatched performance and longevity. Robot full protective suits are commonly used to protect them from environmental factors.
NRF-1 suits from NRF series robot flex suits are widely used to protect cobots from water splashes, extreme hot or cold temperatures, and so on. Being one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of bellows and way covers, Nabell has developed NRF series robot flex suits for top brands such as FANUC, TECHMAN, DENSO, MITSUBISHI, and YASKAWA. The NRF – 1 suit is a catalog product. Are you intrigued to know more about these NRF-1 suits and the reasons behind their popularity? This post answers everything about NRF-1 robot flex suits. So, stay tuned.
Beneficial Features of NRF-1 Robot Full Protective Suits Offered by Nabell USA
The benefits of Nabell’s NRF-1 suits have immensely contributed to their popularity. These NRF protective cover suits are typically used for general purpose applications, and are made from proprietary NRF materials developed by Nabell. They are made by following the best manufacturing practices and combining conventional and 3D printing technologies. The below described features of these suits have increased their demand among cobot manufacturers and company owners.
- NRF-1 suits are designed and manufactured so that you can easily cover robotic arms and take them just as easily.
- These suits are made using specialized materials such as polyurethane, polyester, rayon, and so on which assure excellent reliability and durability, thus reducing the maintenance and repair costs of these cobots. High-quality materials and ergonomic designs guarantee protection from dust, oil, water splashes, shock, vibration, and other contaminants as well as offer a good grip and hand mechanism sensor cover.
- These suits can withstand temperatures from -4 °F to 80°F.
- Our NRF-1 robot suits are 1,370 mm in width and 0.90 mm thick.
- These suits can create excellent condensation barriers in several challenging environments. This help in increasing their lifespan.
- These NRF-1 protective cover suits typically have dust and water resistance and an IP 54 rating which assures protection from water splashes.
- Nabell designs and manufactures NRF-1 robot suits for industry-leading manufacturers, such as MITSUBISHI, YASKAWA, and UNIVERSAL ROBOT.
At Nabell USA, NRF-1 suits have been perfectly designed through years of research. With advanced techniques and machinery, they have been successfully manufactured across facilities. If you have any doubts or queries regarding these NRF-1 protective cover suits, you can contact their team via phone or email.